SEESAW

Hi everyone!!! Ill be talking about the app called Seesaw on this post. Seesaw is an application for both students and teachers to use. Today was my first time using this app so I'll give you my 100% honest opinions. First you have to sign up and I did sign up as a teacher to give a better review. After the signing up process, you are ready to have a class, activity.

As you can see you have to the grade of your students then you can post student work or an activity. I tried my first activity on the app. To be honest, it was hard until i figure out the links and attachments.
To assign an activity you see this page and all you have to do is type your instructions for the assignment then add pictures, voices or links about the assignment. 
As you can see I left a picture for students to edit as I also ask them to add photos and a voice record to tell the colours of the items around them. I don't know if this is the best activity but I believe I tried my best and then I looked through some activities that were given by some other teachers. You can be sure that you get used to it easily after spending few hours on the app.
Hope this can help you during your classes. Next time I'll be talking about PADLET. Please stay safe. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

9th Week