UPDATES ON THE PROJECT

 Hello my dear readers. This week started with us creating the last steps of our project before presenting. We were mostly on Zoom as a group discussing and making changes, adding details to our work. We had both an amazing and tiring time during the last week of project. We as a group worked on our website design details more than the last days. However, our focus was on analyzing the survey we conducted. Survey gave us so much data we had to work on. I can honestly say that it was the most exhausting part of doing this project yet it was also fun. Seeing so many different views, comments were entertaining. Mostly because the high school students who answered the survey questions worded their thoughts in so many creative ways. But again it showed me how hard it is to analyze data for a research. I don't how long we spent on Zoom but I know that is part of my life I will miss forever because it was the major part of my university life. In the end we talked about how we would make the presentation for our project-mates and dear teachers. The next day was the big day. We were ready but excited anyway. Somehow we ended up presenting the last but it was no problem. But I can mention that the longer we waited the more excited and anxious I got even though those people are my friends, we've known each other for a while. I'm satisfied with our work, presentation and the whole project. It was also incredible what our friends, the other grroups, created. Each work had something unique to it. Each work was and is informative, beneficial and future changing for ELT. It was sad to leave the meeting in the end. I'm not good with words when it comes to explaining my feelings but I know I'm grateful, so happy and sad. Grateful to be a part of this project that taught me more than I couldv'e learned in years,  grateful and happy to meet such incredible people and so sad to have an end to this. But one must remember evey hello ends with a goodbye and every ending is a new beginning. This is all for now. But know that we will be updating our website frequently and check them out. I will post the links later. See you the next post. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

11th Week