GISTORY

Hello everyone, I will tell you about another amazing educational app. It's called Gistory. Well, the first time I tried using Gistory back in March i had really time understanding the concept but now spending more time on it I figured it out easily -or maybe not easily hehe- and I want you to take a look. So the app allows you to create interactive stories which is really useful for foreign language teaching. As you can see from the pictures below, while learning about present continues tense pictures, videos, fill in the blanks activities are given to test your knowledge. So it's really helpful for your students to test their level on the subject.







It's not only the stories given by the app but you can also create your own. All you have to do is select "add a gistory" option. Then you should put a cover and choose a title. After that process, you can add chunks. For each one you can add explanations or questions with photos, videos and audio. I kinda failed doing so. But I captured my process which was a failure. 
I do believe such apps let your students focus on what they are learning more than lessons. It works with their interaction and that interaction requires their knowledge on the subjects. In the end they will enjoy studying or reviewing their studies. It will make them more motivated about learning. I hope this post was helpful. (I'm sorry for not being able to explain the app the best way, if you download it you

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

9th Week