5th Week of Training

 This week's topic was about digital tools. So, in the first session and the beginning of the second session we learnt about new tools to use in teaching thanks to our teacher. Tiki toki, thinglink, animoto, renderforest, edpuzzle and weebly were introduced. I had had knowledge about Thinglink before the introduction as it was included on my previous year's course. It has been one of my favourite tools since it highlights visual learning. I have always had fun while usiing Thinglink and this  is another reason for me to like it. The other tools apart from Edpuzzle  were unfamiliar to me. However, I only used Edpuzzle as a stundet and never created my own activities. So learning about it was really helpful. Tiki Toki is a timeline creating website which we thought would  be useful with teaching tenses and asking student tocreate their biographies. Learning about Weeblywas actuallyreally important for me. I, unfortunately, did not know about the process of creating a website. While discussing Weebly, one of our friends mentioned that you have to pay to create a website without Weebly which our teacher confirmed. Animoto was my least favourite but I still think it would be useful for some activities. Renderforest, on the other hand, was my favourite. It is a animation tool kit. It allows you to create 3D animations which would be new and refreshing for students in their learning process. I also prefer visual teaching because I believe it helps student with their cognitive development  more. 

A fter the beginning of second session, we were asked to introduce some tools to our friends. The first group introduced Seasaw and Voscreen. I knew Voscreen because we used it in our English lesson in 9th grade. Yet I had forgotten about it until Elif mentioned. Seesaw was a website I knew and used for once or twice but I didn't know the details. I'm sure I will be using it from now on. Second group talked about an interactive material making website whose name i cannot remember and didnt note down. But watching them create those videos were funny. The other group introduced Quizlet which all of us knew about. Digital tools change so fast and you have to adopt yourself. That's why Quizlet had new features that some of us didn't know like "live" feature. Lastly, we introduced Venngage. It is a free infographic maker website. The website is like Canva.  I discovered this website thanks to my groupmate. I made brochures, layouts and posters to understand the website better for our introduction part and I ended up loving it. After introducing this tool, we ended the session.  I really enjoyed this week's session as I learnt about new digital tools and they were introduced by my friends which made the sessions a little bit different than usual.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

9th Week