8th Week of Training

 Hi, today I will be talking about an another week of our project's process. This week I was assigned to search and create a text about the good examples of synchronous online distance learning tools.However, we did not have any online meetings because of my friends' busy schedule so I did my part on my own. As far as we have talked, we will, of course, contribute to each other's parts and fix the text if there are any issues.  I did my search mostly on Zoom and Microsoft Teams and their use/benefits to distance learning. I found some articles about the mentioned tools yet I don't think what I found is enough since I couldn't do a proper, wider search because of my final assignments.  I highlighted everything I found important on the articles and divided them into sub-sets to create the whole text. What I failed to do was creating the text. There are two major reasons of my failure. First, I couldn't bring the information together in a good structured way. Second, I didn't think my searches were enough. This week I will revise everything and create the text with better and more reliable sources. I also think I will have to ask for the help of my friends while creating it. Because obviously I'm having a hard time focusing on. I want to believe that this out-of-control phase will end after finals week and I will be back to working/studying hard for the project. I want to give my all to the project that we are creatimg. So, I won't push myself to create the text about the contributions and good examples of the tools. But I will leave it as it is and come back to re-write it with a clear mind. I hope the next weeks will be easier to work on the project.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

11th Week