7th Week of Training

 
Hello, as I mentioned on my previous post I will be informing you about the things we did this week as a group. Firstly, we decided on a day and a time to have a Zoom meeting. In our meeting, we firstly designed the task we were asked ( I attached the screenshot of the task design on my previous post.). We came up with some ideas and figure out what kind of a task would be easier yet more entertaining and informative. Then we worked on our outline for our project. Previous weeks, we decided on our topic which is Synchronous Online Distance Learning and decided on who would do which part when. So, this week only thing we had to do was creating subsets and deciding the content of each title. Everyone shared their ideas about titles and we created such a detailed, informative outline. (at least for us) Even though we wre tired, we had fun while discussing. 

Later this week, I started working on my part which was introduction. I made some searches about synchronous and asynchronous learning, online learning, distance learning then brought all those ideas together in a text. I introduced what we are working on and gave brief explanations on given subsets on the outline. This week's work was rather easier to do since I was assigned with introduction. 

I will keep on posting and updating you on our process on the coming weeks. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

11th Week