9th Week

 Hello everyone. Today I want to talk about the process of the project we're working on as usual. This week was rather bussier as we have our final exams and assignments. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything proper this week. I only bookmarked some articles on Mendeley. I couldn't even read them but I believe I will have read by the end of the week. However, we didn't waste our time. We had a Zoom meeting with our teacher. We asked some of the questions we had in mind. We mentioned some of the problems we faced while searching our topic. In the end the meeting was really informative and pur teacher helped us get some ideas on how to move forward with the project.  After the meeting we also discussed some points as a group. We decided to create opportunities from  the struggles we were facing. Now I have a clearer mind about everything we do. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

11th Week