Final Week Of Training

 Hello my lovely readers and visitors. We have arrived the final part of our training. After about 12 weeks, we are here in the end. Before giving my general thoughts and feelings about this amazing project, I want to talk about what we did this week and what we will be doing in the next 2 days. During the weekdays we had already decided the materials and features we wanted on our website /project. We finalized our writings for each section/page and created tools, videos. We had few meetings both during the weekdays and the weekend. I cannot lie, even though the process was stressful I had the most fun on our Zoom meetings. On Sunday, we decided few more details on our website and added our texts and other tools. On Monday we worked on the design details, the colours, the theme and basically every other detail. We talked about the presentation and how we would present each part/page. We only have one thing to do which is analyzing the survey. We left that part for tomorrow to work on in detail. After that on Wednesday we will present and end our training. However, it's not the end for us we are just starting. We will be working on our website regularly even after the training ends. 

This is quite a sad post for me. Because I really enjoyed listening to Melda teacher, having those assignments that I mentioned on my previous posts and group discussions. Everything was informative and entertaining. I believe I have learned so many things with this training. I literally do not know how to thank enough for this opportunity. I'm also grateful to meet amazing people thanks to this project. I don't know how to end this post but I want to say I'm thankful and grateful. I'm happy and sad. See you on another post, miss me. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MEMRISE, MONDLY, BUSUU

ON KÜÇÜK ZENCİ- AGATHA CHRISTIE

11th Week